Ralph Josling, General Manager Technical Services Altech Netstar, has worked in the field of vehicle refurbishment repairs, logistics, projects, engineering and management for 25 years with experience in actual implementations of a wide variety of projects and strategic initiatives in the corporate environment.
In his current position, he has been involved in:
- Successful implementation of CRM – system to replace CMS system in Planning department
- New ANFS Part Store for the Midrand operation
- Training apprentice fitment centre – Acquisition and appointment of 20 EE apprentice candidates.
- Developing procedures and SOP for SABS 9001 as well as review Safety and SHE procedures
- Introduction of new Code of conduct, AARTO policy, Uniform policy, Shift policy and PC policy.
- Completion of several major fitment projects – SAB Miller, Le Farge, Premier Foods, Exxaro, and Carpa Camera fitments to several current customers such as KWS, NTC , Time Freight
- Rollout of new Vigil + software as well as Bureau to take on of several larger customers.
- Rollout of then new Netstar branding on LDV’s and the replacement of the Chev LDV’s to date in the fleet growth and replacement strategy.